Avoid Avoid

I agree with the poster below. this could use more additions. Overall it was an entertaining, cute game!

Sweet Dreams Bear Sweet Dreams Bear

Very great job on this! Super cute too. :-)

Shave Time! Shave Time!

Fun! Challenging, and fun at the same time (speedy mode)

Click 'em Up! II Click 'em Up! II

Great game! Very addicting, makes me want to race the clock every time. Even though I only made it to the first boss, I'd love to try to finish this. Thanks for making such a great little game! Also, the characters, music, and background are well fitting, and are super cute. Hope to see more from you in the future!

cobcris responds:

thanks for writing! it's great to know it :)
let me give you a hint to beat it:
the more precise you click, the more time you get
x3 combo = 3 secs,
x6 combo = 6 secs,
x10 combo = 10 secs,
x13 combo = 10 secs,
x16 combo = 10 secs
etc

Babushka Babushka

It's a great little pixel game, at some parts it can be a little challenging but otherwise it's fun! The music fits with the game, and it's just awesome.

Super Panda San Super Panda San

Graphics, art, and the little quotes at the end is what makes this game. I see that you entered it for a "flappy contest" hence the flappy bird theme. And a lot of these entries will be showing up on NG. I think this is one of the best spinoff flappy bird game I played so far. But, to earn the medals it's a little too far out there for most users here.

Rooftop Challenge Rooftop Challenge

The game is great. I love it just to waste time, ya know? I have a suggestion though, in the future add a pause feature?

Someday... Someday...

I enjoy the detailing of the map, and the character. But there is absolutely no storyline or anything explaining what I properly have to do to get these orbs. If you could add a storyline and maybe checkpoints or even more characters, that would be cool.

Candy Bird Saga Candy Bird Saga

I enjoy the music though.

Pizza Car Pizza Car

It was okay for this type of game. But the problem I had with it was that when I ran out of time, I made it to level 3, and it wouldn't let me get back to level 3 from the main menu. So I had to start on level 1 again, but my car level was still the same. Which I don't understand. But overall it was okay.