Pink Lemonade Pink Lemonade

I feel like I'm floating in space as I listen to this song. It just gives off the vibe of someone alone experiencing something so wonderful, and this would be the song that would be playing. I love it, it has a very unique sound!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you : ) That means a lot to me, it really does.

Blister in the Sun (Cover) Blister in the Sun (Cover)

you did a very good job covering this song. it's fantastic.

Honeysuckle Trees Honeysuckle Trees

Love it! Great job to you guys.

Solitude is Bliss (Tame Impala Solitude is Bliss (Tame Impala

Great job! :-)

Breed - Nirvana cover Breed - Nirvana cover

Best cover I've heard in a while. Amazing work dude.

Stereocrisis responds:

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. I have some other Nirvana covers up. Check 'em out, or the teddy bears you used to masturbate with from when you were 12 will come back to rape you. Remember that hot white stuffing in teddy bears guys? Yeah. THOSE fucking teddy bears are coming after this guy if he doesn't listen to my songs. Coming back with giant furry cocks to rape. It's all they know or understand. Actually. What happened was some kid did that, and there was a full grown midget child growing in the teddy bear. Ha! AHHAHAHA!!!

Legasey (Original Remix) Legasey (Original Remix)

Great job for something so short, I wish I could hear a longer version. I hope you win the contest!

zktaichou responds:

The New The New

I think this was pretty good. Maybe work on the vocals to fit in (or like merge into) the music on some parts, if you make another song like this again in the future. This is the first song I've heard from you but I'd absolutely want to hear more!

Channel Surfing Channel Surfing

This is great! Maybe next time you work on a song like this, make it a bit longer. But otherwise this has an awesome beat! Great job.

sumidiotdude responds:

I appreciate the review buddy, thank you!!

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

This is still an amazing song, great job!

Ke$ha - Animal - RMX Ke$ha - Animal - RMX

Great job! I loved the entire thing overall, and I'm not such a big fan of Ke$ha, haha. But you did awesome!

montehawks responds: